Monday, September 29, 2008

Jones Spaceframe

Rickyd (pic by Stoner)
Ok, so like, I'm enjoying the new bike. Make that really, really, really, really, really, really enjoying the new bike. It's tough, supple, and smooth, all at once.
Stoner and I hit Gambrill yesterday. I think he likes his Jones also.
The Fat Front fork swallows up the Endomorph 3.7" tire, which in turn swallows up rocks. In our little part of the world, that's a good thing. I imagine in most parts of the world, it wouldn't hurt either.
Stoner (pic by Rickyd)
I can't wait to ride again.

4 Comments:

At 9/29/2008 1:09 PM, Blogger Ikon O. Klasst said...

That monster tire is BANNED at the Bliss derby! :)

 
At 9/30/2008 5:09 AM, Blogger Rob said...

I hate you RickyD! :P

 
At 10/01/2008 5:16 PM, Blogger DiscoCowboy said...

it's not bad, it's a bike... ;)

 
At 10/02/2008 7:47 AM, Blogger jon_baler said...

hey, if we wants to put that fancy $$$$$ bike in a derby, my $ steel frame will have no fear, big tire or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home