Thursday, January 10, 2008

One for the Road...

...always seems like a good idea at the time. Stone Ruination and Oskar Blues Gordon were the likely assailants here.

Last night's Swill Ride pulled together 5 riders and a couple of their friends, all of them packed into the Birreria at Pizzeria Paradiso in Georgetown. A good time, to be sure.

Half-price drafts can be deadly...Scaldis Noel, I want my liver back!

"A good local pub has much in common with a church, except that a pub is warmer, and there's more conversation."
—William Blake

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1/10/2008 12:24 PM, Blogger DT said...

Ha, damn! That's eerily reminiscent of Gary taking a dinger for no good reason on the W&OD last time. Looks like everyone had a blast and the on tap beer list is looking as impressive as ever. Mmm...Monks Sour...

 
At 1/10/2008 12:44 PM, Blogger Icon O. Classt said...

Yeah, damn, that is one fine beer! Wow!

Yeah, I don't think Gary was hammered; just flubbed the dismount.

 
At 1/10/2008 7:14 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

that is a great picture
way to capture the action

or is that a re-enactment?

 
At 1/10/2008 8:08 PM, Blogger Lulu said...

Is it my immagination, or does Zach always look like the drunkest person in the room?

 
At 1/11/2008 5:33 AM, Blogger Icon O. Classt said...

No re-enactment, Gwadzi, I told him to stay down while I fished out the camera.

Lulu, I can assure you, Zack was NOT the drunkest person in the room. I can say this with a high degree of certainty, because I was the drunkest person in the room...and all over the trail going home (though I managed to stay upright the whole time).

 
At 1/11/2008 5:55 AM, Blogger gmr2048 said...

HA! I was a bit loopy at that point, but not as bad as the photo seems to indicate. I pulled up behind my truck and, apparently, forgot how to unclip (from the pedals I've used for the last 5 years).

Mmmm. That was some tasty beer, tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home